Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Favorite Movie Catchphrases

Do you have any favorite movie catchphrases? You know, the ones that seem to stay in your mind forever? Here are some of mine:

"This one time, at band camp..." - American Pie
"Wax on, wax off" - The Karate Kid
"Show me the money!" - Jerry Maguire
"Bueller, Bueller..." - Ferries Bueller's Day Off
"Yippee-ky-yay, M-F" - Die Hard
"The price is wrong, bitch!" - Happy Gilmore
"I feel the need, the need for speed! - Top Gun
"Please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up. " - The Wedding Singer

Please share some of yours with me!!

1 comment:

Michelle King said...

"Men...can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em" - St Elmo's Fire
"Oh captain, my captain" - Dead Poets Society
"Do you like apples?...How do you like them apples?" - Good Will Hunting
"A little Latin boy in a dress is simply a little Latin boy in a dress" - To Wong Foo...
"Somebody pissed in my pool and I ain't got no chlorine" - Die Hard (or was it 2?)