Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Cheaper by the Dozen

So today my daughter and I did lots of stuff. First we made a fairy (she had received a Doll Making Kit for X-Mas). Although it said 5+ years old on the box, it was quite difficult to make and I did most of the work (with lots of glue on my fingers). We also made a mosaic for the window. That actually took a lot of work to stick all the little pieces in it's place, but the result is quite nice. It is in the window of our dining room at the moment.


We also had time to watch 2 movies: Cheaper by the Dozen 1 & 2. My daughter absolutely loved them!!!!! At the end of the second one, she asked if there was a #3 out and I said no. I just looked online and there is a rumour about a 3rd one coming out in 2011. Not quite sure if the rumours are true and who will be back in the cast for that one. I actually really like the cast and would hate to see any one of them re-cast. I find that is the downfall for many sequels that come out over time. Remember Speed 2 with Jason Patric???? It was not the same without Keanu Reeves. I guess time will tell if the rumours for the CBTD 3 are true or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still writing stuff on this site?

Anonymous said...

I am in fact delighted to read this blog posts which contains plenty of useful data, thanks for
providing these statistics.
Visit my web-site ... Ashley Marie Gets Pounded with a Big Cock