Monday, June 12, 2006

Still Listening to INXS.....

I was listening to Stabilo's new CD for a while. They opened up for INXS at the concert and were pretty good. Their songs often play on Mix 96. Anyhow, if you're interested, their website is:

http://stabilomusic.com/

But tonight, when I was driving back from doing groceries, I put back my INXS "Switch" CD again and had flashes of the concert in my head again. I managed to find a picture of JD on the internet from the Montreal show (HOORAY!!!!!!).


Here is JD singing the opening song of the concert: Suicide Blonde
Montreal Concert date: May 11th 2006 at the Bell Centre


Here is another pic I found which is pretty cool. It's not from the concert- but it's a great picture!!!

1 comment:

Daisylixxx said...

How come you like this guy??? HE SMOKES!!!! I don't get that kind of awesome attention when I HAVE a smoke :-( .... aaahhhh I see.....it's because he's a freakin' ROCKSTAR!!! ((( ROCK 'N' ROLL))) **insert official rock'n'roll hand gesture here** ....if there are some of you out there who don't know what is it....we can no longer communicate...you're dead to me....