Thursday, December 07, 2006

5 Things People Don't Know About Me

Okay, so Giddy asked me to tackle this task on her blog and I must say, it isn't easy to do! Let's see...what can I tell people that they might not know about me?

1) I was born prematurely (my Mom had me at 28 weeks which is quite early and I am 100% healthy....quite amazing since I was born 32 years ago....). I spent 3 months in an incubator at the hospital.

2) I have 492 CDs (yup.... I just counted them....I didn't think I had that many!!! And that's not counting all of the ones I burned and downloaded from the internet...) I was going to count all of my movies, but I'm too tired- but the number is quite high as well....

3) I have never had a cavity. (Now that I have said that, I hope I haven't jinxed myself!!!)

4) It's no secret that I had braces to fix up my teeth, but did you know I got them twice???

5) I can't eat peaches without putting salt on them. Yummy! Go ahead and try it- I bet you're gonna love it too!

That was hard.......Did you learn anything new about me??

6 comments:

Daisylixxx said...

I KNEW THAT!! I KNEW THAT!!...the salt on the peaches...its true people!

Michelle King said...

Wow, I had no idea about the peaches thing...I have a great almond peach recipe if ever you're game ;)

minou11 said...

Didn't you make that for me when I went to visit you in TO a few years back?? I think I remember eating that before...

Michelle King said...

Yup, I probably did because it is absolutely awesome (a recipe I got on vacation at a lodge in Dahlonega, Georgia years ago). Love it, love it, LOVE IT! BTW, Toronto was 10 years ago!!! A few years back...(*shaking head*)

minou11 said...

That was 10 years ago???? OMG - where has the time gone? I had no idea it was that long ago...Remember- that was the first time I died my hair red!!

Michelle King said...

Me too. That was the night we decided we were going to get drunk for the first time and dye our hair (not necessarily a good combo)all in the comfort and safety of my first apartment, but we only did one of the 2 tasks...Oh the silliness, but what knockouts as redheads!