Monday, March 05, 2007

Maternity Leave

Can you believe that I am already on Maternity Leave??? It seems like yesterday that we announced to everyone that we were expecting Baby #2.

The last month of work was very stressful. With the end of the pregnancy getting closer and closer, it is inevidable that the tiredness started to settle in. Trying to get as much done as possible at work and trying to train a replacement in a 5 day span just didn't add up to the mix very well. I managed to get through it, although I was quite exhausted when it was all over on Friday night. Now I can actually try and have some "me" time before the baby arrives.


2 comments:

Michelle King said...

You definitely should enjoy all the "me" time you can. I can't wait to see the new little one! This is going to be a great year!

Daisylixxx said...

Make some popcorn, open a can of cola and pop in one of your Friends DVDs...and enjoy Carebear!

You definately deserve it! ...and some chocolate sauce all over it too :D